NO PLEASURE BOAT OPERATOR CARD REQUIRED
PWC Rental Rate - Seadoo GTX (4 Stroke) 3 seater's
(Advanced booking is required)
$500 for full day (9am to 5pm) 1 unit or $800pd for two
- Minimum rental age is 19
- All rates are in Canadian Dollars
- Rental rates include 1 life jacket per unit, additional jackets available at $10/day
- PWC's can be delivered to nearby boat launches or if preferred, customers can collect using own vehicle if two units taken for full day
- All reservations require deposit - 25%, minimum $300
- $1,000 damage deposit per unit on credit card will be taken on day of rental and returned following day provided no damage caused to units.
- HST tax of 12%, and gas are not included in rental rates.
- Late drop off fee of $75 per 1/2 hour will be charged
- PWC's can be refuelled upon return and charged to credit card on file. Our on-site premium gas rate is cheaper than everyone else including gas stations
- PREMIUM FUEL only to be used in the PWC's
- Any lost or stolen safety equipment will be replaced by the renter at current replacement prices. This amount will be immediately charged to the credit card on file.
- Refunds - 30 days or more, full refund
- Refunds - 7 to 30 days ($100 cancellation fee)
- Refunds - 7 days or less are non-refundable
- No refund is given due to weather conditions (rain, high winds, etc.) at the time of or during a rental period. Tow and Stow cannot be held responsible for weather conditions or weather condition issues.
- Responsibility to check correct dates rests on the renter.
- In the case of mechanical damage that might make the availability of a rental impossible, Tow and Stow reserves the right to switch your unit to another comparable one. If unable to switch then Tow and Stow has the right to cancel without liability and will refund 100% of the deposit.
- Tow and Stow requires that all drivers have a valid Pleasure Boat Operators Card, or customers will be orientated with the units, taken through a safety checklist and will be required to sign a waiver which must be kept with them at all times during the rental
- All renters must abide by all laws and regulations according to the BC Provincial Police; failure to do so could result in charges being laid against credit card holder.